tisdag 19 oktober 2010

My manifesto 2010 - 2014

My name is Birgitta Larsson. I´m a Social Democrat and an elected member of the County Council of Östergötland in Sweden during 2010 - 2014. I have a Bachelor degree in Social Sciences and work at Östergötland County Council.

The society of the future is built on health
I work to achieve equity, gender equality and solidarity in society by enhancing human health, reducing and preventing gaps and improving security for people. In my political sphere, I fight against poverty in the world and prioritize environmental and climate issues highly on my agenda.

As a member of the County Council I bring women’s and men’s health into political focus. I work for equity and gender equality in health care and a safer and fairer health care system.

I work for equity in health through:
1. A health promoting health care system
2. Investment in young people’s health, especially young girls´ mental health
3. A coherent health care chain

Gender equality is a prerequisite for equity; therefore I work for:
1. Women’s right to full employment
2. Childcare both during the daytime and at night
3. An individual parents´ insurance

Here is my manifesto as member of the County Council.
Manifesto Birgitta Larsson (S)

Welcome to read and comment!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar